COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
We currently have the below restrictions & procedures in place. This information will be updated with any new requirements or when provided with additional advice by the Australian Government and Health Officials.
Our aim is to prioritise the health and safety of our staff, drivers, customers, suppliers and the wider community.
By continuing to utilise our services you are in agreement with the following:
- QR Code Check-In – QR Codes are located at the entry point to each of our Depots and all personnel are required to check in before entering our premises. Drivers are required to check-in when on site for collections and deliveries
- Masks – Face masks are to be worn at all times in indoor areas (excluding offices) of non-residential premises in New South Wales and Victoria
- Zero Contact Pick Ups/Deliveries – Pick ups and deliveries will not require a signature until further notice. Our representative will note relevant information on your POD. Any documentation provided which requires signatures will be unable to be signed for
- Social Distancing – Social distancing must be strictly adhered to on site based on guidelines provided by the Australian Government
- Warehouse Collections – Our Storeman will load your vehicle whilst following social distancing procedures
- Personal Hygiene – Our Team are practicing strict personal hygiene procedures including regular hand washing and sanitising. All Drivers, Warehouse and Office Staff are provided with resources to enable this
- Site Visitors – Our Head-Office is not accepting Visitors. All bookings and queries must be made via phone on 131 453 or via our website
- Unwell Staff/Drivers: – Unwell Staff & Drivers displaying cold or flu-like symptoms are instructed not to attend work at any time & are advised to immediately get tested for COVID-19. Those affected will be unable to return to work until a negative test result has been received. If presenting with any symptoms on site, they will be instructed to vacate the premises and follow the aforementioned protocol
Until further notice, the below services will be limited:
- Hand Unloads – We are not currently offering a hand load/unload service. All sites must have facilities available to load/unload our vehicles. If incorrection information is provided, goods will be returned at our customer’s expense
- Private Residences – Bookings for collections/deliveries which are to/from private residences must be left out for collection and we must have authority to leave. Goods must be packed in such a way that the driver is able to load/unload him/her self such as cartons etc
- Non-Account Customers – We are not currently servicing non-account customers until further notice, due to a backlog of freight & driver limitations*
- Account Applications – We have put a temporary pause on the approval of all new account applications*
* When services change or resume as normal, information on this page will be updated accordingly.