Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read and understand our Terms and Conditions set forth below. By forwarding through an Application to our Team, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions without limitation.
Trading Terms and Conditions:
- All goods are carried at your own risk, unless insured. (Details Below).
- We do not provide any compensation for damages, loss or delayed delivery.
- Trading terms are 7 days Net from date of Statement
- All Tax Invoices are created for Franchisees and collected on their behalf as Principals.
- Statements and Invoices are in the form of emailed laser image copies.
- If there are any discrepancies with invoices remainder of Statement must be paid, until the dispute has been resolved.
- Should payment/remittance advice not be received, overdue accounts will be placed on to an automatic stop credit without notice, until outstanding monies are paid.
- All services are subject to vehicle availability.
- If the original POD/Invoice is unavailable, these will be produced via sub-docket.
WE ARE NOT COMMON CARRIERS
Request for insurance must be declared at the time of the booking, if Insurance is required.
Insurance is an additional cost calculated at 7% of the total value of the goods.
Insurance pay outs cover the value of the goods excluding G.S.T.
Items carried under our insurance (for an additional charge, as above) are covered for:
- EXTERNAL DAMAGE ONLY – This means if the outside packing is not damaged, then we will NOT cover the insured item for damages or faults that are found inside the packaging. Damage MUST be noted on the consignment note when the goods are received, not reported after the contractor has left.
- LOSS OF CONSIGNMENT – This means the loss of the item/s that were booked by the Consignor to be insured.
Consignments being insured must be packed into a sealed, wooden crate, in a way that is reasonable and acceptable to assume it will reach its destination in the same condition as it was dispatched. The final work on packing will be made by the contractor accepting the consignment for pick up.
Any claim for any of the above must be made in writing within 7 days of the item being received or 7 days of being notified of the consignment being lost.
Any claim outside of these times WILL BE DECLINED.